Honoring our Ancestors & Honoring Family Prayer & Journaling Prompts 10/31/21 (text)
In preparation click on the Journaling Prompts and follow. Then do the prayer for Honoring Our Ancestors and Honoring Our family.
• Which ancestors/family member/s do I identify with? Why?
• Which ancestors/family member do I feel challenged with? Why?
• Which ancestors/family member/s do I feel a need for healing with? Why?
• Am I willing to forgive past hurts? Why or why not? (Be honest with yourself. It's okay if you're not ready yet. You can continue to work with it until you are ready.)
• What family memories do I have a warm feeling about?
• What family memories are challenging for me?
• What advice was I given by an ancestor/family member that turned out to be valuable?
• Which ancestor/family member/s do I admire? Why?
• What do I wish I had done differently with a family member who has transitioned to the
other side before me?
• What do I need to forgive myself for? Am I willing to let rt go in love for myself?
What message do I want to send to a family member who has made their transition to the other side? Write it down. Then close your eyes, picture this person in your mind, and send them the message with love.
What family patterns do I value? What family patterns am I grateful for?
• What do I appreciate about my family?
What family patterns do I choose not lo bring forward? What family patterns will end with
• Why did my Soul choose this family? What did I hope to learn from this family? Have I Journaled it?
• What challenge with an ancestor/family member has led to the greatest growth for me?
• How can I honor my ancestors in my daily life?
• How can I contribute to healing in my family?
I dedicate my life to:
"Living a Sacred Connection to all life. living an Inspired Purpose-filled life.
Living a life of Joy. Love, Beauty, Peace, Wisdom, Harmony, Abundance and Wholeness." · (DSFI website www.divinesciencefederation.org)
Honoring Our Ancestors and Honoring Our Family
I acknowledge that I am a Divine Expression. I am Spirit having a human experience. I am one with Spirit. I am grateful for the precious opportunity to be
in physical expression on this earth plane, to live and love, to learn and grow, to awaken to the Truth of who I truly am, Spirit in expression. I am grateful for my life.
I honor my own Spirit. I am one with Divine Spirit.
Those in my family who are currently physically present in the body in this earth realm, are Spirit having a human experience. In Truth they are Divine Expressions. I open my heart in love and gratitude for them. I honor them all. I honor my family. I am one with my family.
Those in my family who have left the physical body and have made their transition to the other side, are Spirit. They are Divine Expressions, continuing life on the other side. Mothers and Fathers, Grandmothers and Grandfathers, aunts and uncles, cousins, spouso.5 and partners, siblings and children who have gone before me, I open my heart in love and gratitude for their live sand I send them love. I honor them all. I honor my family. I am one with my family.
I am grateful for all that my family members have contributed to my life and to my growth. I am grateful for the love, encouragement, and support. I am grateful for the guidance and
direction. I am grateful for the challenges that helped me grow. I am grateful for the hugs and tt1ekisses, the laughter, the tears and the joy. I am grateful for the listening ears when I was sad or needed to talk. I am grateful for the sharing and the caring.
I honor my family. I am one with my family.
Some family members may have presented challenges to me through their behavior. I open my heart in forgiveness, knowing that forgiveness does not mean condoning their behavior. Some family patterns I may choose to not to bring forward. I release those patterns. May my spiritual growth bless my entire family, including those who came before me, and those yet to
come. I honor my family. I am one with my family.
I may have treated some family members in ways that I now regret. I forgive myself for my mistakes and my ignorance. I release my feelings of guilt and regret and open my heart to healing the wounds through unconditional Divine Love. I honor my family. I am one with my family.
I release this prayer with gratitude for all of my family members who went before me, creating the opportunity for me to t>o in the physical body, learning and growing in t!1is lifetime, I am grateful for all that they have contributed to my spiritual growth. I send them love, knowing that, through our oneness, love is received in all realms. I release my family in love and joy.
The healing is complete. I honor my family. I am one with my family.